BASE Consultants, Inc. is incorporated in the State of Florida and is licensed as an Engineering Business and a Certified General Contractor in the State of Florida. We are a 100% woman-owned business and a minority-owned business, and are certified as a Disadvantaged/Minority/Woman Business Enterprise (D/M/WBE) with various governmental entities throughout Florida. The following is a list of entities with which our firm is currently certified:
- Federal 8(a) Business Development Program;
- City Of Orlando – Minority/Women Owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE);
- Greater Orlando Aviation Authority – Local Developing Business (LDB) (accepted by the Orange County Public School System);
- Orange County – Minority/Women Owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE);
- State of Florida – Minority Business Enterprise (MBE);
- Florida Department of Transportation – Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE);
- Central Florida Expressway – Small Sustainable Business Enterprise (SSBE).
BASE Consultants is also qualified to do work for Florida Department of Transportation in the following categories:
- 4.1.1 – Miscellaneous Structures
- 4.1.2 – Minor Bridge Design
- 4.2.1 – Major Bridge Design Concrete
- 4.2.2 – Major Bridge Design Steel
- 5.4 – Bridge Load Rating
Our staff members are registered as Professional Engineers in Florida, Texas, and Virginia, and we have several LEED Accredited Professionals on staff.